- Active Engagement, Alvin, Texas; Houston, Texas
- The Face of Instruction, Alvin, Texas
- Building A Collaborative Culture, Houston, Texas; Alvin, Texas
- Big Idea: Contextualization, Lovelace, Colorado
- Scaffolding Writing Assignments in Contextualized, Corequisite Courses, Denver, Colorado
- Healing: Opportunities for Wholeness, Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Hattisburg, Mississippi
- Big Idea: Contextualization, Alvin, Texas; Houston, Texas
- Active Engagement, Houston, Texas
- Scaffolding Writing Assignments in Contextualized, Corequisite Courses, Houston, Texas
- Transitions: Helping Students connect Classroom Learning to Workforce Application, Houston, Texas; SugarLand, Texas
- Teaching: The Love and Logic way, Sugar Land, Texas and Houston, Texas
- Diamonds: The Unlimited Possibilities, Sugar Land, Texas and Richmond, Texas
- Writer Expo – Why Write? – Cypress, Texas
- Building and Implementing a School wide Discipline Plan – Houston, Texas
- Meeting the needs of students with modifications and accommodations, Houston, Texas
- The English Equation – http://innovativeteach.com/15vegas_its_program.pdf, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Writing Buzz -http://innovativeteach.com/15vegas_its_program.pdf., Las Vegas, Nevada
- Making Parents Allies webinar – http://links.dev-resources.mkt4182.com/servlet/MailView?ms=OTU1NjAxNQS2&r=MTQxMDU4MjY4NjI0S0&j=MzgyMjc0NTMwS0&mt=1&rt=0.
- Making Parents Allies ~ National Conference on Girl Bullying and Other Forms of Relational Aggression. Chicago, IL.
- The Mirror Has Two Faces ~ National Conference on School Discipline. Chicago, IL.
- The Mirror Has Two Faces ~ Students who are Wired Differently National Conference. Las Vegas.
- Bridging the Gap ~ National Conference on Innovative Counseling Strategies. Las Vegas.
- Understanding and Encouraging Courtesy in Children at School ~ Campbell Elementary.Sugar Land, TX.
- Learning Styles and Study Habits ~ Lone Star College. Greenspoint Campus. Houston, TX.
- Making Parents Allies and J Solutions ~ Llyod Rosen’s Life’s Issues radio show
- Local Author Event and Signing ~ The Book Nook. Sugar Land, TX.
- Making Parents Allies ~ Baton Rouge, LA.
- Authors have super powers. We dressed up in different costumes and talked about how every day things can become part of a great story. Our experiences, the places we go, the people we know can all be part of a story. We all have stories to tell. The beauty of writing is the act of sharing your story.
- Making Parents Allies ~ National Conference on Innovative Counseling Strategies. Atlanta, GA.
“Bridging the Gap: Interventions and Preventions with multicultural, multiple heritage group counseling 8:30 am – 11:30 pm. Ethics. Texas Counseling Association at Lone Star College in Montgomery
“The Mirror Has Two Faces” Texas Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development at the San Luis Hotel Galveston, TX. http://www.txca.org/TexAMCD
Making Parents Allies ~ National Conference on Innovative Counseling Strategies. Houston, TX
- Making Parents Allies ~ National Conference on Girl Bullying and Other Forms of Relational Aggression. Atlanta, GA
Behavior Intervention and Academic Intervention ~ Lamar CISD Middle School Meeting. Rosenberg, TX
Middle School Counseling Curriculum ~ Lamar CISD Middle School Counselor Luncheon. Rosenberg, TX
College and Career Day ~ Lamar CISD. Rosenberg, TX
- Response to Intervention on the Middle/Junior High School Level ~ Lamar CISD Secondary Schools Meeting. Rosenberg, TX
Response to Intervention: The Counselor’s Role ~ Middle School Meeting. Houston, TX
- Bully Prevention ~ Rosenberg Women’s Division Winter Conference. Hungerford, TX
- Keeping Your Child Safe: Bully Prevention ~ Wessendorff Middle School. Rosenberg, TX