Our desire is to help you meet the needs of all of your students, educators and parents in the development of your anti-bully program. Every school and district has their unique challenges. We strive to provide flexibility of support that honors both your time restraints as well as your budget.
For any of the presentation styles, it is recommended that in some way the parents are also included.
- Presentation Only ~ Presentation of the program, how it works and how to incorporate it at your school. Comes with a presentation workbook complete with some general school activities. Parent Guide can be purchased separately.
- Workshop ~ involves the presentation and activities for educators. This style has a preparation component where you provide your school’s demographics, discipline referrals and current program’s description prior to the workshop. The presentation and activities are then tailored specifically to your school’s needs.
Live via Web
- Presentation plus Q & A time ~ This can be a general explanation of the program or, if information is provided beforehand, the presentation can be tailored to the needs of your campus. This presentation style has a moderator so that, as participants are watching and have questions, they can send them in. At the end of the presentation, questions will be answered. Workbook comes with presentation. Parent Guide can be purchased separately.
- Receive a recording of a general presentation. Workbook and Parent Guide can be purchased separately.
- After a review of your current program and school’s pertinent information, receive a consultation on how to improve and customize for your school’s unique needs. Consultations last 30 – 45 minutes and are conducted via phone or Skype.
- Continuing support is also available to help you monitor and make any necessary adjustments as you incorporate your new program.
- Presentation to teachers, campus administrators or the entire district. Topic can be a general overview of the concept behind Making Parents Allies or can be tailored to your district’s needs regarding anti-bully topics.
Trainer of Trainers
- Presentation and activities for educators who will then go back and train their campuses. This style has a preparation component where you provide your distict’s demographics, discipline referrals and current program’s description prior to the workshop. The presentation and activities are then tailored specifically to your district’s needs.